Pages

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Our Final Winner!

Hello to all of our faithful followers and to the new members who have just found us!  Happy New Year to all!  With this new year comes a new adventure for Chana, myself and the Design Team.  

As you may know by now this was the final challenge for Jackson's Digital Expressions.  But do not fear we have a new challenge blog for you!!  It is called 613 Avenue Create and we would love it if you come join our neighborhood!  Thank you to those who have already become followers, it is truly appreciated!  Our 1st challenge is Anything Goes and starts on January 6th.  We hope you join us!

So now onto our final winner who is Barbara AKA Beebeebabs!  Thank you, Barbara, for joining us with your wonderful creations week after week!  And this week is no exception  :)  Contact Chana for your prize at cmalkah@yahoo.com


We hope you have a creative, healthy and prosperous 2013!

Kathi Silvia 
Co-Owner and DT Coordinator

1 comment:

Beebeebabs said...

Thank you - when I saw that card I said to myself somebody copied my card lol - I will contact Chana. Happy New Year to the DT for the great inspiration and I am sure we will have just as much fun at 613 Avenue as we had here and also I would like to thank Robert Jackson for being so generous and sharing his talent with us!!!