Pages

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Challenge # 24 - Pink or Breast Cancer Awareness


Hello Everyone! Welcome back to another JDE Inks and Such Challenge. Thank you to everyone who joined us last week. My name is Katya and I'm here hosting a challenge for the very first time. Can you believe JDE will be 6 months old next month? I'm so glad to be a part of a wonderful team! Okay, now our Inks and Such Challenge at JDE is to use any type of medium to add color to your image/s. This week we are asking everyone to please use the color PINK or the Breast Cancer Awareness theme. Chana along with a few other DT members will be donating $0.25 for Breast Cancer Research for every entry of our challenge this week.  And, If you enter here and at Mema's Craft, you will land a double punch against Breast Cancer.  Lesia,Mema's owner and JDE DT member,  is donating $10.00 for every 40 entries in her monthly challenge. What amazing gestures!

Our Sponsor this week is Bugaboo Stamps.
 


Last weeks' winners are.... drumroll please....

Challenge# 23 winners:
1 Robert Jackson Digi
# 8. Crafty Girl
# 5.  Edie
# 6.  Denise

My Heart Pieces images:
3 My Heart Pieces Digis
#1.  Kerttu   

Sidebar Feature Image:
3 Robert Jackson Digis
#4.  Cynthia


Jackson's Digital Expressions is proud to announce the return of Ruthie Lopez. Welcome back Ruthie!



Hello, My name is Ruthie!   I live in San Diego with my husband. Until 2 years ago I considered myself as a person with no imagination and no sense of creation, but thanks to a lovely friend who introduced me to this wonderful world I have been crafting since then. I love when my family and friends receive a card made by me and makes them happy!!!







Here is what the JDE team has come up with to inspire you using Pink or Breast Cancer Theme:


Lovely LAWREN used Vintage Hat II (Robert Jackson)

 Marvelous MARY JOYCE - Profile 7 (Robert Jackson)

Sweet SHARON- Pink Ribbon Gals -Twyla (Bugaboo)

Radiant RACHELLE - Crafting Scarlette (Bugaboo)

Caring CAROL - JJ Tequila and Shoes Birthday (Bugaboo)

Knowledgeable KATHI - Ribbon Bear Leaning (Bugaboo)

Friendly FranCine - Vintage Shoe III (Robert Jackson)

MARY JOYCE – Crafting Scarlette (Bugaboo) step card

Classy CAROL – Lil Roll Bounce II (Robert Jackson)

Joyful JO ANN – Chef Eli (Robert Jackson)

Fabulous FranCine – Fanny Calendar Months – September (Bugaboo)

Enthusiastic EMONIE – Layers of Ribbon (Robert Jackson)

Joyous Joyce Owens – Rose (Robert Jackson)
inside sentiment
Justly JEN – Light house (Bugaboo)

JEN – Sunday Suit (Robert Jackson)
KATHI – Awareness Walk (part of the digi) (Robert Jackson) 
 
KATYA – Sunday Hat and Rose (Robert Jackson)


Terrific TINA – Sunday Suit (Robert Jackson)
Regal RJ - Jack and Diane (Bugaboo)
 
Personable PIIA – Diva II (Robert Jackson)
Happy CHANA - Lil Injury (Robert Jackson)



8 comments:

Karen Letchworth said...

I have my card ready to link up, and am happy to support this wonderful cause. Jackson Digital Expressions is a wonderful digi company that I've learned about through several crafty on-line friends (Berni Cuttino, Princess and others) and I thank you for supporting the cause. I'm honored to play along.
God bless you all,
Karen L
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

Chana Malkah said...

Thanks, Karen! We are so happy that you are standing with us in the fight against Breast Cancer!
Hugz,
Chana, Robert, and the Expressions Design Team

Beebeebabs said...

Absolutely beautiful work from the DT and the cause!!!

msafrocentric2012 said...

DT did a great job on the cards.

Carla S. said...

So many wonderful samples from the DT! Gorgeous work! Thanks for your generous support of breast cancer research. I was happy to join you this week!

Denise Pustelniak said...

My card is done, I wanted to use Roberts beautiful digi and I got that today! Just waiting for daylight to take the pic.

Debbie L said...

Debbie L - Hi Chana I found your challenge via Dawns Crafting blog. I wish you all the very best of luck with your fundraising and hope you get lots of entries to boost those funds. Well done :D

Unknown said...

These are works of art and stroke of genius! and this art is not just made up by a human being but a person with a wonderful heart and for breast cancer awareness month. i will mention your work of art on my alternative treatments for breast cancer blogs. Thanks for posting this!